I only have a few social media accounts, lest I spend too much time and attention away from more important things.
If my posts offend you, it’s just meant to be. Live with it or block me.
With few exceptions:
- If I’ve friended you, it means we know each other or have more than two friends in common.
- If I’ve never friended you, it means that we have no ongoing relationship or I don’t know you.
- If I’ve unfriended you, it means you are inactive or we no longer have an ongoing relationship.
- If I’ve blocked you, you have seriously annoyed me.
- I am socially very liberal, fiscally libertarian-ish, often cynical or impertinent, and have zero tolerance for spam, bigotry, and junk science.
- It is not unusual for me to post satire. I appreciate people’s critical thinking skills and, failing that, schadenfreude.
- I reserve the right to delete comments that are non-constructive, off-topic, ad hominem negativity, or in poor taste. Debate is fine, disagreeableness is not.
- I accept friend requests only if we know each other in real life or have at least three friends in common. There are few exceptions.
- I ignore “share this if…” or similar things.
These are my other social media accounts: